Choose the right product for you
Advertise your opportunity Free
Post your opportunity to reach Solent students and graduates.
We welcome opportunities including;
volunteering roles and
Mentoring is a powerful tool, giving final years and recent graduates' access to an informal “professional friend.”
It’s all about sharing your experience, the successes, and lessons learnt, listening to their issues and passing on your advice. Feedback from our mentees consistently indicates their growth in confidence and improved future outcomes.
Professional mentoring allows you to:
- Develop coaching and leadership skills
- Get to know the University
- Meet contacts from other organisations
- Gain access to talented students and graduates
- Contribute to your Corporate Social Responsibility or Community agendas
- Support young people to fulfil their potential.
You would be required to attend a two hour induction and you will be matched with a final year or recent graduate, to share your employment advice and knowledge or start-up experience.
We recommend that you aim to meet:
- Face-to-face at your place of work, if possible, or an agreed location.
- At least six times between November and May, each meeting is usually 1 – 1.5 hours.
If you would be interested in becoming a mentor please contact email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to send you information about our training dates.